Agoura Hills, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Agoura Hills, CA? Have you noticed you need sewer line repair? Well, you’ve landed on the right page. New Flow Plumbing, thanks to trenchless sewer repair methods, can fix your broken sewer line without destroying your property. We no longer have the need to gid large trenches, or tear down walls, or break away flooring. With over 25 years of experience behind us, we get the job done!
Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate. Be sure to check out our customer reviews as well.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
The need to destroy your property while fixing a sewer line has decreased less and less. No more heavy excavation and a costly clean-up. Trenchless repair has virtually done away with these invasive techniques. While they are still being used to repair certain types of problems, they certainly aren’t as common as they once were.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- Trenchless sewer repair always starts with a CCTV sewer camera inspection. We can measure the pipe and find the source of the problem.
- Next, we clean out the pipe using hydro jetting or some other method.
- After we’ve thoroughly cleaned and descaled the pipe, we take a liner saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder which we be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy now seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After we allow the liner to cure for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Agoura Hills
Trenchless sewer repair is both fast and non-invasive, saving homeowners time and money. Due to rare circumstances, such as a back-pitched or collapsed pipe, the sewer line may need to be replaced using traditional, invasive repair methods. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time, no matter the method or solution.
Agoura Hills Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials