Alhambra, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Alhambra searching for sewer line repair? If so, you’re in the right place!
We’ve been working hard repairing broken sewer lines in both Alhambra – and the greater Los Angeles area – for 25 years now. We’re experts in using trenchless techniques to both fix and replace broken sewer lines.
Trenchless sewer repair methods mean we don’t need to dig a big ditch through the middle of your home. That was how it was done in the past. Back then, sewer repair and replacement was invasive, and when the contractor was done, you, the homeowner, had to pay someone else to come in and put everything back together again.
Call us today and arrange a sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Oh, and don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
It wasn’t that long ago that sewer repair or replacement meant trenching through your property. Digging up floors and tearing down walls was, unfortunately, necessary in order to reach the damaged pipe. To make matters worse, after the repair was done, there was the additional cost of fixing the damage caused by the sewer repair. Homeowners couldn’t get a break.
Things have changed a lot since then. Today, trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have practically done away with those invasive methods. While they are still being used to repair back-pitched and collapsed pipes, most other repairs (and even replacements) today can be done using minimally-invasive trenchless methods.
Trenchless sewer repair saves you money because we don’t need to destroy your property in order to access the pipe. Trenchless sewer repair is also fast. Repairs and replacements that used to take days (and even weeks, in some cases), can now be completed in mere hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a special two-part epoxy to form a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- We start by performing a sewer camera inspection in order to see inside the damaged pipe. We find out the extent and type of damage, and whether or not we can repair it using a trenchless technique.
- If the pipe can be repaired via pipe lining, we now give the pipe a thorough cleaning, either hydro jetting or some other method.
- Now we’re ready to begin lining the damaged pipe. An epoxy-soaked liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it- it placed into the pipe. As we pump air into the bladder, it expands, and the liner with the epoxy is shoved up against the inside walls of the pipe. This allows the epoxy to ooze into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner cures for several hours, the bladder is deflated and removed.
- You now have a brand new pipe!
Sewer Line Replacement in Alhambra
Trenchless sewer repair saves you both time and money. It repairs the damage within hours, and doesn’t leave a big mess behind for you to clean up. However, there are still some problems that can’t be fixed via trenchless methods. If the pipe is back-pitched or collapsed, it will need to be replaced using conventional sewer techniques. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Alhambra Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials