Altadena, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you live Altadena, CA and need your sewer lines fixed, New Flow Plumbing is the company for you! We have over 25 years of experience using minimally-invasive s. You can avoid heavy excavation, ripping up your landscape, digging up floors, or digging large trenches to access your pipes. to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection and we will also provide a repair estimate. Make sure to check out our customer reviews which will boost your confidence in us!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
If you want to avoid thousands of dollars in cleanup costs and repair costs, trenchless sewer repair is the right step to take. Conventional sewer replacement can involve digging long messy trenches in your home. Trenchless technology has eliminated these outdated invasive techniques.
The two methods of trenchless sewer repair are and . The costly conventional methods used to take days to complete, leaving you to foot the bill of damage costs. Trenchless sewer repair can be done in just a few hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
(also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- A is the first step for any sewer pipe lining job. This non-destructive procedure lets us look inside the damaged pipe to get its measurements and make sure it’s a candidate for pipe lining.
- If the pipe can be repaired via structural pipe lining, we then clean it thoroughly via or some other method.
- Once the pipe is clean, a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin is placed into the pipe. This liner contains a bladder that will be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Altadena
Trenchless repairs are not only quick but they save a lot of money by eliminating the clean-up costs that come with traditional methods. There are instances where a sewer line needs to be using conventional repair methods. This typically happens when the sewer line has collapsed entirely or is back-pitched. New Flow Plumbing has been replacing sewer pipes the conventional way for decades. So either way, we can get your home sewer back into tip top shape.
Altadena Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials