Beverly Hills, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Beverly Hills looking for sewer line repair? If so, we can definitely help you!
We’re New Flow Plumbing and we’ve been repairing and replacing damaged sewer lines in both Beverly Hills – and the greater Los Angeles area – for 25 years. We have extensive experience using trenchless methods to both fix and replace sewer lines.
Trenchless sewer repair methods enable us to repair sewer lines without having to trench through your property. What does this mean? It means that – in most cases – we don’t need to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping anymore in order to fix damaged sewer lines.
Get in touch with us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
And don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Do you remember when sewer line repair meant long trenches through property and heavy excavation just to access the pipe? We certainly do. After we were done with a repair, there was always a big mess to clean up. Homeowners had to pay someone to put everything back together again. Sometimes, this could cost thousands of dollars. Not a small sum of money.
However, that’s virtually a thing of the past now, thanks to trenchless sewer repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting. We say ”virtually” because traditional sewer repair is still being done. Contractors use it to repair collapsed and back-pitched pipes. However, it isn’t as popular as it once was because most repairs can now be done using trenchless methods.
Trenchless repair saves you money because it’s minimally invasive. After the repair is done, you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a special two-part epoxy to form a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- A CCTV sewer camera inspection allows us to get a close-up look inside your damaged sewer pipe. We measure it and make sure it’s possible to repair it using pipe lining. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- Next, we clean the pipe thoroughly. We do this either via hydro jetting or some other method.
- Now for the actual sewer pipe lining procedure: We take the epoxy-saturated liner – which has an inflatable bladder inside it – and place it into the pipe. We then pump compressed air into the bladder in order to expand it. This shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and take it out.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Beverly Hills
Homeowners will save both time and money with trenchless sewer repair because it’s fast and minimally-invasive. When we’re done, there’s no big mess to clean up. Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line can’t be replaced using a trenchless sewer repair method. When this happens, we need to replace the sewer line via a conventional repair technique. For example, this happens when a pipe is back-pitched or collapsed. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Beverly Hills Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials