Burbank, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Burbank searching for sewer line repair? If so, you’re on the right page!
Thanks to today’s trenchless sewer repair methods we can fix your broken sewer line without destroying your property. No need to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping to access the pipe.
We’ve been fixing broken sewer lines in the Los Angeles area for the past 25 years, and we proudly offer trenchless sewer repair technology to residents of Burbank CA. Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews. We’re pretty proud of them!
We have extensive experience using trenchless repair techniques to fix and replace damaged sewer lines. Trenchless repairs get the job done without destroying your landscaping or interior finishes. Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Back in the not-so-distant past, replacing sewers meant digging big trenches and doing heavy excavation in order to reach the damaged pipe. Sometimes these trenches went through living rooms. Trenchless repair has virtually done away with these invasive techniques. While they are still being used to repair certain types of problems, they certainly aren’t as common as they once were.
Pipe lining and pipe bursting are two popular trenchless repair methods. They save you a lot of money because after the repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- We never begin any pipe lining job without first performing a CCTV sewer camera inspection . A sewer camera inspection is absolutely necessary in order to measure the pipe and see what’s going on inside it. We need to make sure it’s even possible to line it. For example, collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.
- Our next step involves using either hydro jetting or some other method to clean and descale the pipe that’s going to be lined.
- After we’ve thoroughly cleaned and descaled the pipe, we take a liner saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder which we be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy now seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After we allow the liner to cure for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Burbank
Because trenchless sewer repair is both non-invasive and quick, it saves you both time and money. Unfortunately, it can’t be used in all cases. Sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using traditional, invasive repair methods. For example, when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Burbank Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials