Calabasas, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you living in Calabasas, CA? Do you need immediate sewer line repair, and can’t find a reliable contractor? Well, look no further! New Flow Plumbing has 25+ years of experience with pages of customer reviews to back our work. We are leaders in , ready to start after you schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection. for a free estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair is a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly, and minimally-invasive solution to repairing sewer lines. Conventional sewer repair involves digging long trenches, breaking down walls, and tearing up floors. Not anymore with and , the two methods of trenchless technology.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- A is the first step for any sewer pipe lining job. This non-destructive procedure lets us look inside the damaged pipe to get its measurements and make sure it’s a candidate for pipe lining.
- If we determine the pipe can be lined, we proceed to give it a thorough scrub via either or some other cleaning method.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Calabasas
Unfortunately, trenchless sewer repair can’t be used in every situation. If a pipe is back-pitched or is collapsed, it will have to be using traditional methods Any problem your plumbing and piping throws at New Flow Plumbing, we will handle it, getting you back your functioning enjoyable home.
Calabasas Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.