Canyon Country, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Sewer line problems? Plumbing not working? If you happen to live in Canyon Country, CA, and want a reliable company, call New Flow Plumbing. With 25 years behind us and dozens of excellent customer reviews to back it, our skills are unmatched with .
We will provide a repair estimate after we perform a CCTV camera inspection of your pipes. for a non-invasive, safe, environmentally-friendly sewer repair method.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Conventional methods take days, cost thousands in clean-up and repair costs, and always leave a mess. With and , the two techniques of trenchless technology, we can fix your sewer lines in just a few hours at start. Trenchless also keeps the job neat and clean.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- We start by inspecting the damaged pipe to make sure it is a candidate for pipe lining by using a .
- Hydro jetting or another mechanical method is then used to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now begins the actual pipe lining process: A liner, saturated with a special epoxy resin, is placed inside the pipe. Inside the liner is an inflatable bladder. When we pump air into the bladder it expands and shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then gets into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Canyon Country
Trenchless sewer repair saves homeowners time and money because it’s both quick and minimally-invasive. You aren’t left with a big mess to clean up later. Unfortunately, there are times when trenchless repair can’t be performed. If your pipe is back-pitched or has collapsed, it will need to be using traditional methods. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Canyon Country Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.