City of Industry, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in City of Industry, California, needing urgent sewer line repair? If so, call New Flow Plumbing today! We have over 25 years of hardened experience and skills. We have mastered trenchless sewer repair. Our goal is to restore your home back its fully functional self. Make sure to contact us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection, followed by a free estimate. Don’t forget to check out our customer reviews.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer Pipe Lining
- A CCTV sewer camera inspection is the first step for any sewer pipe lining job. This non-destructive procedure lets us look inside the damaged pipe to get its measurements and make sure it’s a candidate for pipelining.
- If we determine the pipe can be lined, we proceed to give it a thorough scrub via either hydro jetting or some other cleaning method.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in City of Industry
Trenchless methods are able to repair most sewer line problems. However, collapsed and back-pitched pipes need to be replaced using conventional sewer repair methods. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
City of Industry Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.