Dodgertown, California Sewer Line Repair, and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Dodgertown, California? Are you looking for sewer line repair? Well, you’re in the right place! New Flow Plumbing has over 25 years of experience with trenchless sewer repair and more. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles area using the latest and greatest tool of the trade, specifically trenchless sewer repair. Trenchless sewer repair methods mean we don’t need to knock down walls, rip up floors, or destroy your expensive landscaping in order to fix your sewer line.
Check out our excellent customer reviews.
Trenchless sewer repair gets the job done without destroying your landscaping or interior finishes. Get in touch with us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Before trenchless sewer repair, digging and excavation was needed to replace or repair sewer lines. While these extremely invasive methods are still being used, trenchless technology has made them a rarity. That’s because today, in 2020, most sewer lines can be repaired via trenchless methods like pipe lining and pipe bursting. You save money with trenchless repairs because after the sewer repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer pipe lining – also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipelining – is a trenchless repair method that uses a special epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- No sewer pipe lining job should ever begin prior to a sewer camera inspection. An inspection is necessary in order to measure your pipe and see what’s happening inside it.
- After we’ve finished with the sewer camera inspection, it’s time to clean and descale the pipe via either hydro jetting or some other method.
- Once the pipe is clean, a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin is placed into the pipe. This liner contains a bladder that will be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- Next, we allow the liner to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate the bladder, remove it, and we’re done. You now have a brand new pipe within your old one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Dodgertown
If you want to save time and money, then trenchless sewer repair is right for you! Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This can happen when you have a pipe that is back-pitched or collapsed. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades.
Dodgertown Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
A CCTV sewer inspection is the first step taken before any trenchless sewer repair project. New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials!