El Segundo, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in El Segundo, CA, and need urgent sewer line repair? New Flow Plumbing is the company for you! With over 25 years of experience with trenchless sewer repair methods, we can avoid the old hassle involving heavy excavation, property damage, and extra clean-up costs. Contact us today to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection and we will also provide a repair estimate. Make sure to check out our customer reviews which will boost your confidence in us!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
You can save thousands in clean-up costs and repair costs thanks to trenchless sewer repair. The two methods of trenchless sewer repair are structural pipe lining and pipe bursting. The costly conventional methods used to take days to complete, leaving you to foot the bill of damage costs. Trenchless sewer repair can be done in just a few hours. Conventional repair methods are a thing of the past.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we use a CCTV sewer camera inspection to look inside the damaged pipe, getting a clear view of what needs to be done and where the problem comes from.
- Once the inspection is done, we use hydro jetting to clean out the pipe.
- Once the pipe is clean, a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin is placed into the pipe. This liner contains a bladder that will be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in El Segundo
Trenchless sewer repair is quick, cost-effective, and efficient. Without trenchless sewer repair, we would still have to dig long trenches in homes to only repair a sewer line. Unfortunately, there are instances where a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This typically happens when the sewer line has collapsed entirely or is back-pitched. New Flow Plumbing has experience in both repair methods, making it our goal to restore your home’s use.
El Segundo Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials