Encino, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you landed on this page because you’re looking for experienced sewer line repair in Encino, you’re in the right place!
For the past 25 years we’ve been repairing sewer lines in Encino – for both homeowners and businesses – using today’s minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods.
Trenchless repair methods enable us to repair – and even replace – broken sewer pipes without damaging your property. That means there’s no mess to clean up when we’re done!
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
The old school method of repairing sewers meant digging big trenches through living rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. That meant there was a significant mess to clean up after the repair work was done. Spending thousands of dollars on a post-sewer-repair remodeling job was fairly common for homeowners.
Today, trenchless sewer repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have pretty much done away with these invasive techniques. While it’s true they’re still being used to repair back pitched and collapsed pipes, almost all other repairs can now be done via trenchless methods.
Trenchless repair is also fast. Repairs that used to take days using traditional methods – or even weeks – can now be completed in mere hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called structural pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. It works as follows…
- We first perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This non-destructive procedure allows us to look inside the problem pipe in order to see what’s going on. We also want to be sure that the pipe can be repaired via pipe lining.
- If the pipe can be repaired via structural pipe lining, we then clean it thoroughly via hydro jetting or some other method.
- After the pipe is clean, we begin the pipe lining procedure. A liner that has been saturated with a special epoxy is placed inside the pipe. Inside this liner is a bladder, and when it’s inflated it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. This allows the epoxy to seep into the pipe’s cracks, small holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Encino
Trenchless repair was a real breakthrough. However, it can’t be used with a collapsed or back-pitched pipe. We’ve been replacing sewer lines using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Encino Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
At New Flow Plumbing, we offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials