Glendale, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you live in Glendale, CA, and notice your sewer line doesn’t work, call New Flow Plumbing. With over 25 years of hardened experience, several pages of excellent customer reviews, and a leader in , we can help you!
to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection where we can assess the cause of concern and provide an accurate quote. We’ll have your plumbing working in no time at all.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
So how is trenchless sewer repair different? Well, the conventional methods of sewer repair involved digging long trenches to access the line. Sometimes, that included tearing up your floor, breaking tile or concrete, and destroying your home in the mean time. This sort of repair does not include the repair and clean-up costs that you will need to take care of yourself. So you can see how trenchless is better.
The two routes of trenchless technology are and , both of which include minimal digging, are fast, cost-effective, and are environmentally-safe. The “old way” took days and even weeks to complete, where trenchless will only take a few hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
(also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- Our first step when doing structural pipe lining is always a We perform this non-destructive inspection in order to get an up-close look inside your damaged sewer line. We measure the sewer line and make sure we can repair it using pipe lining. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- To prep the pipe to be lined, we use or a similar method to clean and descale the pipe.
- After the pipe is squeaky clean, we start the actual pipe lining procedure. We place the liner – which has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy – into the pipe. The liner contains an inflatable bladder and as we pump air into it, the bladder expands. This pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy in the liner then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Glendale
Trenchless technology has come a long way, making sure that homeowners are getting exactly what they need without the mess and cost of damage. Unfortunately, not all repairs can be replaced using trenchless methods. In special circumstances where sewer lines have taken too much damage, they will need to be using the original methods. But there’s no need to be concerned, New Flow Plumbing can handle whatever problems your sewer line throws at us.
Glendale Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.