Granada Hills, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Live in Granada Hills and looking for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve landed in the right place!
At New Flow Plumbing we’ve been repairing and replacing broken sewers in Granada Hills – and the greater Los Angeles area – for over 25 years now. We’re experienced in using trenchless methods to fix damaged sewer lines.
Trenchless sewer repair methods are a breakthrough because they enable us to repair your broken sewer line without damaging your property. In other words, we won’t need to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping in order to repair your sewer pipe.
Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews. We’re pretty proud of them!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Anyone over a certain age remembers when sewer repair and replacement meant long trenches and heavy excavation. When the repair was over there was always a big mess to clean up. And when these long trenches went through living rooms, it was a big, expensive mess to clean up.
Today, thanks to trenchless repair methods like pipe lining and pipe bursting these invasive methods are virtually a thing of the past. They’re still being used to repair certain types of problems – for example, collapsed and back-pitched pipes – but they aren’t used nearly as much as they used to be.
The fact that trenchless repair is minimally-invasive, makes it a cost-effective solution. After the repair has been completed you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- A CCTV sewer camera inspection is the first step for any sewer pipe lining job. This non-destructive procedure lets us look inside the damaged pipe to get its measurements and make sure it’s a candidate for pipe lining.
- You can’t line a dirty pipe. So, we use either hydro jetting or some other method to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now begins the actual pipe lining process: A liner, saturated with a special epoxy resin, is placed inside the pipe. Inside the liner is an inflatable bladder. When we pump air into the bladder it expands and shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then gets into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and take it out.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your own, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Granada Hills
Trenchless sewer repair saves homeowners time and money because it’s both quick and minimally-invasive. You aren’t left with a big mess to clean up later. However, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This happens when the pipe is back-pitched or collapsed. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Granada Hills Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials