Inglewood, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Inglewood searching for sewer line repair? If so, we can definitely help!
We’re New Flow Plumbing and for the past 25 years we’ve been helping homeowners in Inglewood – and the greater Los Angeles area – with their sewer line problems using minimally-invasive trenchless technology to both repair and replace damaged sewer lines.
Trenchless sewer repair methods mean we don’t need to rip apart your property in order to get at the problem pipe. Trenchless sewer repair has pretty much done away with invasive, ”old school” sewer repair methods. While those older repair methods are still being using to repair back-pitched and collapsed pipes, most other repairs today can be performed via trenchless techniques.
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
As we mentioned above, the old way of doing sewer repair meant trenching through your property in order to access the problem pipe. After the repair was done, your problem wasn’t over because now you had to pay someone else to put everything back together again. That could sometimes cost thousands of dollars. So, back then sewer repair was often a big, expensive headache for homeowners.
Today, all that has changed. Today, thanks to trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting we’re able to both repair and even replace sewer lines with only a minimal amount of digging.
You save money with trenchless sewer repair because you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars fixing the damage the repair caused. Trenchless sewer repair is also fast. Repairs that used to take days – or even weeks in some cases – can be done in just hours now.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses an epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside the damaged pipe. Here’s how it works…
- The first thing we do is perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection. Basically, we take a peek inside your pipe. This allows us to see the type and extent of the damage, and to measure the pipe. We also want to make sure that the pipe can be repaired via pipe lining. Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.
- If we determine the pipe can be lined, we proceed to give it a thorough scrub via either hydro jetting or some other cleaning method.
- After the pipe is squeaky clean, we start the actual pipe lining procedure. We place the liner – which has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy – into the pipe. The liner contains an inflatable bladder and as we pump air into it, the bladder expands. This pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy in the liner then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- Congratulations, you now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Inglewood
Trenchless repair was a breakthrough and a boon for homeowners. Repairs that once meant trenching through living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, or bathrooms, can now be performed in just hours with no damage to your property. The problem is, there are some sewer line problems that can’t be repaired using trenchless methods. If you have a back-pitched or a collapsed pipe, it will need to be replaced via a traditional sewer repair method. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Inglewood Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
At New Flow Plumbing, we offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials