La Crescenta, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are your sewer lines having problems? Well if you live in La Crescenta, CA, and are looking to get your plumbing back to normal, call us. We have 25 years of professional experience mastering s. If you have any doubts, check out our excellent customer reviews!
to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection, and we will provide a repair estimate. If you do not want your property and house destroyed by torn up with long trenches and excavation, get in touch with us.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are two different routes we can take with trenchless technology; and . The conventional method of sewer repair used to take days, and ended up leaving you with absurd cleaning and repair costs. Trenchless sewer repair only takes a few hours and will keep the job looking clean and neat.
Sewer Pipe Lining
(also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- After we perform a to find out what’s going on inside your pipes, we can tell what’s blocking and causing the issue. We will then know if we can use trenchless sewer repair at all. If the pipe is back-pitched or collapsed, we can’t use the trenchless route.
- After the inspection we use or some other method to clean the pipe.
- We take a liner containing an inflatable bladder and then saturate it with epoxy resin, and place it inside the pipe. We pump air into the bladder so it expands against the walls so the epoxy can fill the holes and cracks on the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in La Crescenta
Using trenchless sewer repair can save you time and money. There are special circumstances that trenchless technology is not a viable option. If your sewer pipe has collapsed or is back-pitched, they will need to be using conventional techniques. But don’t worry, New Flow Plumbing is able to handle whatever problem your plumbing throws at us. We guarantee you we’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
La Crescenta Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.