Los Angeles, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Los Angeles looking for sewer line repair? If so, we can help!
We’re New Flow Plumbing and we’ve been fixing and replacing broken sewers in both Los Angeles, and the greater Los Angeles area, for 25 years. We have extensive experience using trenchless methods to fix damaged sewer pipes.
The invention of trenchless sewer repair methods means we can repair your broken sewer line without digging big, long trenches through your property. This means that – in most cases – it’s no longer necessary to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping in order to repair sewer lines.
Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Before you leave, don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We’re pretty proud of them!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
If you’re over a certain age you probably remember when sewer repair meant big trenches, heavy excavation, and the heavy equipment necessary to make it all happen. And when the repair was done, there was a big mess to clean up. If the contractor trenched through the middle of your home, you also had to pay someone to put everything back together again. Traditional sewer repair was often quite expensive because of this.
Today, trenchless repair methods such as structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have almost made traditional sewer repair a thing of the past. Yes, traditional sewer repair is still being done. It’s used to repair collapsed and back-pitched pipes. However, it isn’t nearly as popular as it used to be because most repairs can be now done using trenchless methods.
Trenchless is cost-effective because it’s minimally invasive. After the repair has been completed you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that fashions a brand new pipe inside the damaged pipe. Here’s how it works…
- The first step is a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This lets us take a close-up look inside the damaged pipe. We take its measurements and make sure it’s suitable for pipe lining. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- Because we can’t line a dirty pipe, our next step is either hydro jetting or some other method in order to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and take it out.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Los Angeles
Trenchless sewer repair will save you both time and money because it’s fast and minimally-invasive. When we’re done, you won’t have a big mess to clean up. However, sometimes a sewer line can’t be replaced using a trenchless method. In these cases, the sewer line will need to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This happens when the pipe is back-pitched or collapsed. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Los Angeles Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials