Marina Del Rey, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Living in Marina Del Rey, CA, and in urgent need of sewer line repair? Call New Flow Plumbing! We have over 25 years of sewer line repair, plumbing repair, and we are advanced in . We are committed to servicing the Los Angeles area with our excellent skills. Check out our wonderful customer reviews and to schedule your appointment. With a CCTV sewer camera inspection, we can find out exactly how we can help.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Fast, cost-effective, and non-invasive. Those are just a few of the perks that come with trenchless sewer repair. The two methods of trenchless technology, and , are completely environmentally-friendly and speedy. They keep damage to a bare minimum, allowing your property to keep its beautiful looks the entire time.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- The first step to any pipe lining job is always a . We do this because we need to both measure your pipe and see what’s happening inside it.
- or another mechanical method is then used to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Marina Del Rey
Trenchless sewer repair is cost-effective, fast, and minimally-invasive to your property. When a pipe is too damaged, we will not be able to use trenchless methods, relying on conventional methods to it. But don’t be concerned because whatever the situation involves, New Flow Plumbing can handle it.
Marina Del Rey Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.