Mission Hills, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Mission Hills, CA, and need urgent sewer line repair? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
New Flow Plumbing has been working in Mission Hills and the greater Los Angeles area for the past 25 years. We are masters in trenchless sewer repair methods to both repair and replace broken sewer lines. Trenchless sewer repair methods are wonderful because they enable us to fix your broken sewer line without tearing up your property. It does not require extensive collateral damage only to fix a broken sewer line.
Call us today to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection, and receive a repair estimate.
Check out our excellent customer reviews as well!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair has come along way to allow sewer lines to be repaired without the old hassle of digging, excavation, destruction, and collateral damage to your home. Traditional methods involve extra clean-up costs, intense repair, and unnecessary destruction of your home and property.
Trenchless sewer repair techniques like pipe lining and pipe bursting are able to fix your sewer lines without costing you more than necessary. Sometimes they still need, but not as frequently as before now that a safe alternative has been created.
Trenchless repair is cost-effective because it’s minimally-invasive. After the repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we start with a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This is non-destructive and safe, allowing us to inspect your pipes and clarify the problems and solutions needed.
- We use a cleaning method like hydro jetting to clean and descale the pipe. This gets it ready to be lined.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Mission Hills
Saving you time and money, trenchless sewer repair has a huge advantage over other methods of sewer line repair. No big clean up, no expensive repair costs, and no trenches in your home. Sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. For example, this is the case when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. New Flow Plumbing has been using each method for decades, and we can have your sewer lines working again either way.
Mission Hills Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials