Monterey Park, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you’re a homeowner in Monterey Park looking for sewer line repair, you’ve landed on the right page!
We’ve been helping homeowners in Monterey Park with their sewer line problems for the past 25 years using minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods.
Trenchless sewer repair means we don’t need to destroy your property in order to reach the damaged pipe. Trenchless repair techniques enable us to both repair and replace broken sewer pipes without digging a trench through your home.
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Prior to trenchless sewer repair, repairing a sewer line meant digging big, long trenches along with heavy excavation. Sometimes those trenches went through living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. In other words, conventional sewer repair was destructive. Yes, it got the job done, but there was a big mess to clean up as well – a mess that often cost thousands of dollars to repair.
When trenchless repair came along, that started to change. Today, thanks to trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting, we’re able to both repair and replace broken sewer lines without trenching through your property. This means you save money because you don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars to fix the mess.
Trenchless repair is also fast. Repairs that used to take days – or even weeks sometimes – using conventional methods, can now be completed in just hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- We first conduct a CCTV sewer camera inspection. We do this in order to look inside the pipe. We measure the pipe and see the general state of things. We also want to make sure the pipe is a candidate for lining. Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.
- If we find that it’s possible to line the pipe, we then clean it via hydro jetting or some other method.
- After the pipe has been cleaned thoroughly, we line it. This involves taking a liner that has been soaked in a special epoxy and inserting it into the pipe. Inside the liner is an inflatable bladder. When we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and pushes the epoxy into the pipe’s cracks, small holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Monterey Park
Trenchless methods are able to repair most sewer line problems. However, collapsed and back-pitched pipes need to be replaced using conventional sewer repair methods. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Monterey Park Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
At New Flow Plumbing, we offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials