Montrose, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you have sewer line issues and live in Montrose, CA? Well, you’ve come to the right place and New Flow Plumbing is the right company. We have 25+ years of experience in the greater Los Angeles area using modern minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair.
Using s, we are able to access your hard-to-reach pipes without destroying your property. for a CCTV sewer inspection followed by a repair estimate. See how trenchless repair does not involve digging up your yard or tearing up your floors.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer repair used to involve going through your living room, bathrooms, or even bedrooms, with long ugly trenches. After the repair was complete, you would get stuck with the insane cost of cleanup and repair for all the damage left behind.
With trenchless methods like and , we get to avoid all of that hassle, repair costs, and property damage. Sometimes we will have to use conventional sewer repair if a pipe is too damaged.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step is seeing what goes on inside of your pipe by performing a We then make sure the pipe can be repaired using pipe lining. Back pitched or collapsed pipes can’t be lined.
- To prep the pipe for lining, we descale it and clean it using or another cleaning method.
- Once the pipe is clean, a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin is placed into the pipe. This liner contains a bladder that will be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Montrose
Trenchless sewer repair is cost-effective, fast, and minimally-invasive to your property. When a pipe is too damaged, we will not be able to use trenchless methods, relying on conventional methods to it. But don’t be concerned because whatever the situation involves, New Flow Plumbing can handle it.
Montrose Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.