Newhall, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Newhall, CA, and are searching for a sewer line repair company? Well, you’ve found your wish!
New Flow Plumbing has over 25 years of experience in Newhall and the greater Los Angeles area. Using Trenchless sewer repair methods, we are able to fix your broken sewer line without all the hassle that used to come with the repair. We avoid tearing up floors, destroying walls, and digging long unnecessary trenches in your home and property. Sewer repair has never been more simple.
Call us today for a CCTV sewer camera inspection, where we inspect your pipes and receive a repair estimate. Make sure to check out the dozens of customer reviews about our work!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Conventional sewer repair involved so many disastrous methods. Invasive trenches, costly excavation, and tiresome clean-up costs make up the aftermath of old sewer repair.
Trenchless technology, which includes pipe lining and pipe bursting, has done away with these outdated casualties of repair. The old way is still used on rare occasions, but they are only taken if the problems really need it.
Trenchless sewer repair is fast, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly. After repair, you won’t need to spend thousands of dollars on replacing walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, and the rest of your home.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This is how we inspect the damaged pipe without having to tear it out first. We can assess the damage followed by a written report.
- We use hydro jetting to descale the pipe. This cleans out the pipe and allows us to prepare for the next step.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Newhall
Saving you time and money, trenchless sewer repair allows us to get your sewer lines back to normal. Unfortunately, it can’t be used in every situation, and we will have to use conventional methods. The lines will have to be replaced with old repair solutions, due to a pipe being back-pitched or collapsed. We are experts in both repair methods, trenchless and traditional, having your sewer line working again in time!
Newhall Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials