North Hollywood, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Live in North Hollywood and searching for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve landed in the right place!
We’ve been repairing broken sewers in North Hollywood and the greater Los Angeles area for the past 25 years. We have extensive experience using trenchless sewer repair methods to both repair and replace broken sewer lines. Trenchless sewer repair methods are great because they enable us to fix your broken sewer line without destroying your property. In other words, we don’t need to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping to fix your pipe.
Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews. We’re pretty proud of them!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
It wasn’t that long ago that sewer replacement meant long trenches, heavy excavation, and a huge mess that had to be cleaned up after the repair was done. To make matters worse, sometimes these long trenches went through living rooms.
Trenchless sewer repair techniques like pipe lining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with these invasive methods. Yes, they’re still being used to repair certain types of problems, but they aren’t used nearly as much now as they used to be.
Trenchless repair is cost-effective because it’s minimally-invasive. After the repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step involves a CCTV sewer camera inspection . This is a non-destructive procedure that allows us to take a look inside the damaged pipe to measure it and make sure it’s a candidate for pipe lining.
- We use either hydro jetting or some other method to clean and descale the pipe. This gets it ready to be lined.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in North Hollywood
Trenchless sewer repair saves you both time and money because it’s fast and non-invasive. You don’t have a big mess to clean up later. However, it can’t be used in all cases. Sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. For example, this is the case when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
North Hollywood Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials