Northridge, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
For 25 years, we’ve been fixing and replacing broken sewers in the Northridge area. We have years of extensive experience with trenchless methods that don’t require digging up floors, ripping up landscaping, or knocking down walls, in order to repair sewer lines. avoid digging long trenches through your property. to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection and a repair estimate. Be sure to check out our customer reviews that we are very proud of.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Older sewer repair used to involve big trenches, heavy excavation, the heavy equipment. And after everything was finished there was a huge mess to clean up. If your floors had to be torn up during the trenching, you will be stuck with the repair cost. Conventional sewer repair is very expensive because of this. Those methods are now a thing of the past with and now leading the market. Some traditional repair is still used for collapsed and back-pitched pipes. Most repairs can now be done using trenchless technology, because its cost-effective, and minimally invasive. You won’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- The first step is a This lets us take a close-up look inside the damaged pipe. We take its measurements and make sure it’s suitable for pipe lining. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- Because we can’t line a dirty pipe, our next step is either or some other method in order to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and take it out.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Northridge
Trenchless sewer repair is fast, cost-effective, and minimally-invasive. Sometimes a sewer line cannot be replaced using a trenchless method. The sewer line will need to be using conventional repair methods. This happens when a pipe is back-pitched or collapsed. We will have your sewer line working again in no time.
Northridge Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials