Oak Park, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you have sewer line issues? Do you live in Oak Park, CA? Well, this is the company for you!
New Flow Plumbing has been working in Oak Park and the greater Los Angeles area for more than 25 years.
Trenchless sewer repair methods enable us to repair sewer lines without having to trench through your property. That means no trenches, no broken flooring, and no torn down walls. Trenchless gets to avoid this entire issue,
Get in touch with us today for an estimate and CCTV sewer camera inspection. Make sure to check our customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer line repair used to involve long trenches, heavy excavation, and expensive clean-up costs. All that just to fix a broken sewer line? Not worth it! Well, with trenchless sewer line repair we can avoid all of those old methods. That means no more collateral damage. It’s virtually a thing of the past now with the two forms of trenchless sewer repair leading the way; structural pipe lining and pipe bursting. Both are minimally-invasive, fast, and environmentally-friendly.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipelining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipelining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a special two-part epoxy to form a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we us a CCTV sewer camera inspection to check out the broken pipe, measure it, find the problem, and conclude which method works best.
- Next, we clear out the pipe of waste and build-up. We do this either via hydro jetting or some other method.
- Now for the actual sewer pipe lining procedure: We take the epoxy-saturated liner – which has an inflatable bladder inside it – and place it into the pipe. We then pump compressed air into the bladder in order to expand it. This shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and take it out.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Oak Park
Homeowners in Oak Park have been enjoying the benefits of trenchless sewer repair for over 25 years and continue to love it. There’s no mess, no extra cost for clean-up, and no hassle! Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line can’t be replaced using a trenchless sewer repair method. When this happens, we need to replace the sewer line with a conventional repair technique. No matter the problem, New Flow Plumbing has your back!
Oak Park Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials