Pacoima, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you are located in the Pacoima,CA area looking for sewer line repair, New Flow Plumbing is for you! Our team of experts have 25+ years of experience using minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods to replace and fix sewer lines.
These methods will fix your broken sewer line without requiring ripping up your landscape, knocking down walls, digging up floors or digging big trenches through your property just to get at the pipe.
Contact us today to arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate. Before you leave, don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
There used to be a time where sewer repairs and replacements meant digging up big trenches through your living room, bathroom and kitchen. After the actual repair was complete, homeowners were then left with the thousands of dollars of damage caused by this invasive technique.
Today, structural pipe lining, pipe bursting and other trenchless repair methods have virtually done away with those “old school” methods. Trenchless sewer repairs are more cost efficient by not leaving you with a huge mess to clean up afterwards. Conventional sewer repairs take days or even weeks to complete, but our trenchless methods can be completed in just hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a certain type of epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step is to seeing what goes on inside of your pipe by performing a CCTV sewer camera inspection. We then make sure the pipe can be repaired using pipe lining. Back pitched or collapsed pipes can’t be lined.
- After checking that the pipe can be lined, we clean the pipe using hydro jetting or some other cleaning method.
- We now begin the lining process. The liner we use has an inflatable baldder inside of it, and is saturated in expoxy. After inserting the liner into the pipe, we pump air into it which inflates the bladder up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Pacoima
The bottom line is that trenchless repairs are quick, and they save homeowners a lot of money on clean-up costs. Unfortunately, not all sewer line problems can be fixed using trenchless methods. Your pipe will need to be replaced using traditional techniques if it has collapsed or is back-pitched. Luckily, we have decades of experience using traditional sewer repair methods. You can rest assured that we will have your sewer line working again in no time!
Pacoima Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials