Pasadena, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Pasadena looking for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
We’re New Flow Plumbing and we’ve been assisting homeowners in Pasadena – and the greater Los Angeles area – with their sewer line problems for the past 25 years. We’re experts in using minimally-invasive trenchless technology to fix damaged sewer lines.
In a nutshell, trenchless sewer repair methods mean less expense and trouble for you because we’re able to fix or replace broken sewer pipes without destroying your property. The days when we had to trench through the middle of your home in order to get at the damaged pipe are pretty much over. Today, thanks to trenchless methods, most sewer line repairs can be done without digging up floors or knocking down walls.
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Way back when, fixing a damaged sewer line frequently meant digging a long trench through your property – sometimes through your living room! – in order to reach the pipe. After the repair was complete, you were left with a big mess to clean up. That meant paying someone else to do a remodeling job. Back then fixing a damaged sewer line often meant spending thousands of dollars after the repair was complete just to put everything back together again.
That’s all changed thanks to trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting. Today, we’re able to fix and even replace sewer lines with only a small amount of digging and no mess to clean up later. This saves you money.
Trenchless repair can also be completed in a fraction of the time required for traditional sewer line repair. Mere hours instead of days or even weeks in some cases.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that uses an epoxy to create a new pipe inside the damaged pipe. Here’s how it works…
- The first step in sewer pipe lining repair work is always a CCTV sewer camera inspection. We need to take a look inside the damaged pipe, both to see the type and extent of the damage, and to measure the pipe. We also need to see if the pipe is a candidate for pipe lining. Pipes that are back-pitched or have collapsed can’t be fixed via pipe lining.
- If the pipe is good to go for pipe lining, we then clean it thoroughly via hydro jetting or some other method.
- Once the pipe is clean we’re ready to start lining it. We take an epoxy-soaked liner and place it inside the damaged pipe. Inside the liner is an inflatable bladder. We then inflate the bladder so that it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the damaged pipe. This allows the epoxy in the liner to seep into the pipe’s cracks, small holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- Congratulations, you now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Pasadena
Trenchless repair has saved many a homeowner from the stress caused by traditional sewer repair. Repairs that used to take days or even weeks, can now be done in just hours and without destroying property. Unfortunately, there are still some sewer line problems that need to be handled via traditional methods. If you have a back-pitched or a collapsed pipe, it will need to be replaced via conventional sewer repair. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Pasadena Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
At New Flow Plumbing, we offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials