Playa Del Rey, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you looking for a sewer line company that can save you money, provide a lasting solution, and respond as soon as you call? Well, if you live in Playa Del Rey, CA, and have sewer line problems, call New Flow Plumbing! We have 25+ years of sewer line repair experience and are leaders in trenchless sewer repair. Contact us today for a quote, along with a CCTV sewer camera inspection where we assess the right solution for you. Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews as well.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair requires minimal digging, is cost-effective, and only takes a few hours. Compare that to the conventional method of digging up your home, tearing out tile, and creating long trenches all over your property. The two forms of trenchless technology are structural pipe lining and pipe bursting.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- First we perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection which gives us good visualization of the pipe by making sure it has not been back pitched or collapsed, to determine if it can be repaired using pipe lining.
- You can’t line a dirty pipe. So, we use either hydro jetting or some other method to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Playa Del Rey
As we mentioned above, trenchless sewer repair is both a money and a time saver. Pipes can be repaired in mere hours, and when the repair is done, you won’t have a big mess to clean up. However, if the problem pipe is back-pitched, or has collapsed, it will need to be replaced using conventional sewer repair methods. We’ve been using conventional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Playa Del Rey Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials.