Playa Vista, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Playa Vista, CA, and have sewer line problems? Have you been searching for just the right company for the job? Look no further! With over 25 years of experience in , New Flow Plumbing is committed to fixing your problems. for a quote, along with a CCTV sewer camera inspection where we assess the right solution for you. Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews as well.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair is fast, saves you money, and does not destroy your home while the work is being done. Split into two different methods; and , trenchless sewer repair will ensure your pipes are repaired and keep the damage to minimum or none.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- The first step is Pipe lining, which begins with a This inspection is necessary in order to measure your pipe and to see what is going on inside it.
- or another mechanical method is then used to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Playa Vista
There are instances where a sewer line needs to be using conventional repair methods. This typically happens when the sewer line is has collapsed entirely or is back-pitched. If this is your case then have no fear! New Flow Plumbing has been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. Our team of experts will be sure to have your sewer line working again in no time!
Playa Vista Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.