San Fernando, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you are located in San Fernando and searching for sewer line repair, you’ve come to the right place!
Our experienced team at New Flow Plumbing has been repairing broken sewers in San Fernando and the greater Los Angeles area for over 25 years! We have extensive experience in replacing and repairing broken sewer lines using our minimally invasive trenchless sewer repair methods. These methods will fix your broken sewer line without digging up floors, knocking down walls or destroying your property.
Contact us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection for a repair estimate!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Typical sewer replacement methods lead to long trenches, heavy evacuation and a huge mess by the time the repair is finished. Sometimes these methods even leave long trenches straight through your own living rooms. Although these methods are still being used, they aren’t used nearly as much now as they used to be.
Our trenchless sewer repair techniques such as pipe lining and pipe bursting, have virtually done away with these traditional methods. Our minimally invasive method is cost effective, and will leave your walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles and landscaping unscathed.
Sewer Pipe Lining
One of these trenchless sewer repair method’s is called Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining). This technique creates a brand new pipe inside of your old one using these steps…
- The first step involves a CCTV sewer camera inspection which allows us to look at the inside of the damaged pipe, measure it and confirm that it is a candidate for Pipe Lining.
- To prep the pipe to be lined, we use hydro jetting or a similar method to clean and descale the pipe.
- The pipe lining process now begins by taking a liner containing an inflatable bladder, saturating it with an epoxy resin and placing it inside the pipe. We begin pumping the compressed air into the bladder which expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The cracks, tiny holes and broken joints in the pipe are filtrated with the epoxy.
- The bladder is then deflated and removed after the liner has been cured for several hours.
- You now have a brand new pipe!
Sewer Line Replacement in San Fernando
In the end, our trenchless fast and non-invasive sewer repair method will save you both time and money. There are instances where a sewer line requires a replacement using conventional repair methods. This could be the case if your pipe has collapsed or is back-pitched. Fortunately, we have been using traditional sewer methods for decades, so you can rest assured that we’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
San Fernando Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Contact us to learn more about our current specials!