San Marino, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in San Marino, CA, looking for sewer line repair or replacement? This is the place for you then!
New Flow Plumbing offers San Marino residents sewer line repair using trenchless sewer repair. We have been doing this for over 25 years and it makes sewer line repair hassle-free. That means no knocking down walls, ripping up floors, or destroying landscape in order to fix a sewer line.
Check out our excellent customer reviews as well!
Trenchless sewer repair gets the job done without destroying your landscaping or interior finishes. Get in touch with us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
There was a time not so long ago when sewer replacement meant digging some pretty sizable trenches – sometimes through your living room! – in order to reach a damaged pipe. While these extremely invasive methods are still being used, trenchless technology has made them a rarity. That’s because today, in 2020, most sewer lines can be repaired via trenchless methods like pipe lining and pipe bursting. You save money with trenchless repairs because after the sewer repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining – also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipelining – is a trenchless repair method that uses a special epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- Sewer pipe lining always begins with a sewer camera inspection. We can look inside your pipes, measure them, and guarantee the appropriate method of repair.
- Now it’s time to clean and descale the pipe via either hydro jetting or some other method.
- Once the pipe is clean, a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin is placed into the pipe. This liner contains a bladder that will be inflated using compressed air. The air expands the liner so that it presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- Next, we allow the liner to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate the bladder, remove it, and we’re done. You now have a brand new pipe within your old one.
Sewer Line Replacement in San Marino
New Flow Plumbing has earned its place at the top with our expertise and experience. With trenchless or conventional methods, we are dedicated to getting your sewer lines running smoothly. Trenchless sewer line repair saves you money and time. Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This can happen when you have a pipe that is back-pitched or collapsed. We have extensive training in both methods, with your satisfaction at the forefront of our minds.
San Marino Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
A CCTV sewer inspection is the first step taken before any trenchless sewer repair project. New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials!