Santa Clarita, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Santa Clarita looking for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve definitely landed on the right page!
At New Flow Plumbing, we’ve been fixing damaged sewer lines in both Santa Clarita – and the greater Los Angeles area – for 25 years now. We have extensive experience using trenchless methods to both repair and replace sewer lines.
Thanks to trenchless sewer repair methods we can perform sewer line repairs without having to trench through your living room (or any other room in your home!). Trenchless sewer repair methods enable us to repair and even replace sewer lines without digging up floors, knocking down walls, or ripping up landscaping.
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
We’ve been at sewer repair for a long time, long enough to remember when sewer line repair meant digging long trenches (sometimes through living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms!) to get at a damaged pipe. When the repair was complete, the homeowner needed to spend thousands of dollars fixing the mess.
Well, that was then. Trenchless sewer repair is now. Today, trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with these invasive methods. Yes, they are still being used to fix collapsed or back-pitched pipes. However, today, almost all repairs can be performed via minimally-invasive trenchless techniques. So, sewer repair has come a long way.
Because it’s minimally-invasive, trenchless sewer repair saves you money. When we’re done, you won’t need to hire someone else to put everything back together again. You also save on time, because trenchless repairs can usually be completed in a fraction of the time necessary for conventional sewer repair.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a special two-part epoxy to form a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- Our first step when doing structural pipe lining is always a CCTV sewer camera inspection. We perform this non-destructive inspection in order to get an up-close look inside your damaged sewer line. We measure the sewer line and make sure we can repair it using pipe lining. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- Next, we give the pipe that’s going to be lined a thorough cleaning. We do this either via hydro jetting or some other method.
- Step three is the actual sewer pipe lining procedure. We place the epoxy-saturated liner – which has an inflatable bladder inside it – into the pipe. We then pump air into the bladder to expand it. This pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe so the epoxy can then ooze into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Santa Clarita
Trenchless repair will save you both time and money because it’s quick and minimally-invasive. After the repair is complete, you won’t need to shell out thousands of dollars to clean up the mess. Unfortunately, there are times when trenchless repair can’t be performed. If your pipe is back-pitched or has collapsed, it will need to be replaced using traditional methods. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Santa Clarita Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials