Santa Monica, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Santa Monica looking for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve landed on the right page!
Today’s trenchless sewer repair methods mean we don’t need to knock down your walls, rip up your floors, or dig up your expensive landscaping in order to get at the problem pipe. New Flow Plumbing proudly offers Santa Monica CA residents sewer line repair using today’s trenchless sewer repair methods.
We’ve been fixing broken sewer lines in the Los Angeles area for the past 25 years. Check out our excellent customer reviews.
We have extensive experience using trenchless techniques to repair damaged sewer lines. These minimally-invasive methods get the job done without destroying landscaping or interior finishes. Get in touch with us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
In the good old days sewer replacement meant digging big, long ditches – sometimes through your living room – in order to get access to the pipe. Trenchless repair has pretty much done away with this. Yes, traditional sewer repair methods are still being used today. However, most sewer lines can now be fixed via trenchless techniques.
Two popular trenchless sewer repair methods are pipe lining and pipe bursting. You save money with these cost-effective methods because after the sewer repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step to any pipe lining job is always a sewer camera inspection . We do this because we need to both measure your pipe and see what’s happening inside it.
- The next step involves thoroughly cleaning and descaling the pipe using either hydro jetting or some other method.
- Once the pipe has been thoroughly cleaned, we take a liner that has been saturated with a special 2-part epoxy resin and place it into the pipe. Inside this liner is an inflatable bladder which we will now inflate using compressed air. The compressed air works to expand the liner so that presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special epoxy now oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- Now it’s time to allow the liner to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate the bladder and remove it. You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Santa Monica
Trenchless sewer repair saves you both time and money. However, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using traditional, invasive repair methods. This can happen when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Santa Monica Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
No experienced, professional sewer repair contractor would ever begin a trenchless job without first performing a CCTV sewer inspection. New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials!