Sherman Oaks, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you live in Sherman Oaks, CA and need to replace or fix your sewer lines, New Flow Plumbing is the company for you. We have over 25 years of experience using minimally-invasive . We can fix your broken sewer lines without ripping up your landscape, digging up floors, knocking down walls, or digging large trenches in your property to get to the pipe. to have a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate. Make sure to check out our excellent customer reviews.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
It wasn’t that long ago that sewer replacement meant long trenches, heavy excavation, and a huge mess that had to be cleaned up after the repair was done. Then you would be left with a huge cleanup cost that wasn’t cheap. Trenchless sewer repair has eliminated these outdated and costly methods.
Two types of trenchless sewer repair are and . In the long run these methods will not only save you money, but can be done in just hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
(also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), sewer pipe lining, or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a certain type of epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- First, after performing a , we make sure the pipe cannot be lined. Collapsed or back pitched pipes that are too damaged cannot be lined.
- After checking that the pipe can be lined, we clean the pipe using or some other cleaning method.
- The actual sewer pipe lining procedure involves placing the epoxy-saturated liner – which has an inflatable bladder inside it – into the pipe. Air pumped into the bladder then causes it to expand. As the bladder expands, it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Sherman Oaks
Trenchless sewer repair is fast and saves homeowners loads of money on clean-up costs. Although, not all sewer line problems can be fixed using trenchless methods. Your pipe will need to be using traditional techniques if it is too damaged or collapsed. We at New Flow Plumbing have decades of experience using trenchless sewer repair. We will have your sewer line up and running before you know it!
Sherman Oaks Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials