South Pasadena, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Sewer line problems? If you live in South Pasadena and need the best company for the job, call New Flow Plumbing! We have over 25 years in the sewer line repair industry, leading in . for a quote, along with a CCTV sewer camera inspection where we assess the right solution for you. Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews as well.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
In the past, sewer repair required us to dig up your floor, tear out tile, trench through your home and yard. Now, with trenchless sewer repair, with the two methods of and , we avoid all of that hassle. They involve minimal digging, take only a few hours to repair, and are more cost-effective than ever before.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- First we perform a which gives us good visualization of the pipe by making sure it has not been back pitched or collapsed, to determine if it can be repaired using pipe lining.
- To prep the pipe to be lined, we use or a similar method to clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in South Pasadena
Trenchless sewer repair, as good as it is, has its limitations. If a pipe is collapsed or back-pitched, but we will make sure either way, it may not be viable for trenchless repair. We will have to use conventional methods to the pipes instead. New Flow Plumbing will ensure that whatever the issue is with your sewer lines, we can get it back to normal in no time at the very best cost.
South Pasadena Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.