Studio City, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Studio City looking for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve come to the right place! New Flow Plumbing is proud to offer Studio City CA residents sewer line repair using trenchless sewer repair methods. With this minimally invasive technique, you can say goodbye to knocking down walls, digging up floors and tearing up landscape to perform sewer repairs.
With over 25 years of experience fixing sewer lines in the Los Angeles area, we are proud of our excellent customer reviews. Contact us today for a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Old school sewer replacement methods are notoriously invasive and leave big, long trenches in your landscape. Although these invasive methods are still being used, they are no longer common. Our trenchless sewer repair method has almost completely done away with all this.
Pipe lining and pipe bursting are two trenchless sewer repair methods. These non-destructive methods offer a permanent solution and will save you money, as there will be no need for replacing walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles or landscaping after the sewer repair is done.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (sometimes referred to as trenchless pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer repair technique that uses an epoxy to form a new pipe within your old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step is Pipe lining, which begins with a sewer camera inspection. This inspection is necessary in order to measure your pipe and to see what is going on inside it.
- Hydro jetting or another mechanical method is then used to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- After the pipe is clean, a tube-shaped liner is inserted in the pipe. This liner has been saturated with a special epoxy resin and contains an inflatable bladder inside. The compressed air inflates the bladder and expands the liner causing it to press up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special two-part epoxy fills all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- The liner is then left to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate and remove the bladder. The end result is a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Studio City
There are instances where a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This typically happens when the sewer line is has collapsed entirely or is back-pitched. If this is your case then have no fear! New Flow Plumbing has been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. Our team of experts will be sure to have your sewer line working again in no time!
Studio City Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience in repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.