Sun Valley, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you are in need of sewer line repair in Sun Valley, you’ve landed in the right place! Our team at New Flow Plumbing has over 25 years of experience using trenchless sewer repair methods throughout the California area.
These trenchless sewer repair methods are minimally invasive, so you can say goodbye to ripping up your landscape, knocking down walls, digging up floors and digging big trenches through your property.
Contact us today to arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate. Before you leave, don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Traditional sewer repairs and replacements meant digging up big trenches through your living room, bathroom and kitchen, leaving you with thousands of dollars of damage afterwards.
Today trenchless repair methods such as structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with those traditional invasive methods. These repairs can be completed in just hours and are more cost efficient.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a minimally invasive repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- First we perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection which gives us good visualization of the pipe by making sure it has not been back pitched or collapsed, to determine if it can be repaired using pipe lining.
- After the inspection we use hydro jetting or some other method to clean the pipe.
- We begin this process by taking a liner that has a bladder inside of it, and we saturate it in expoxy. We insert the liner into the pipe and pump air into it which inflates the bladder against the walls of it, so the epoxy can ooze into the holes and cracks.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Sun Valley
Trenchless repairs are not only quick but they save a lot of money by eliminating the clean-up costs that come with traditional methods. Unfortunately, there are instances your pipe may need to be replaced if it has collapsed or is back-pitched. Whatever the case may be, you can rest assured that Bay Area Underpinning has got you covered! We have decades of experience repairing sewer lines and replacing them using traditional methods. We will have your sewer line working again in no time!
Sun Valley Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25+ years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials