Sunland, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Having difficulty with your sewer line in Sunland, California? Thanks to today’s trenchless sewer repair methods we can probably fix your sewer line without knocking down your walls, digging up your floors, or tearing up your landscaping in order to get at the pipe. New Flow Plumbing proudly offers Sunland CA residents sewer line repair using today’s trenchless sewer repair methods.
For the past 25 years we’ve been repairing damaged sewer lines in the Los Angeles area and we’re proud of our excellent customer reviews. We’re experienced in using minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair techniques that won’t destroy expensive landscaping or interior finishes. Contact us today for a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Traditionally, sewer replacement meant digging long trenches – sometimes through the middle of your home! – in order to access the pipe. Trenchless sewer repair has all but done away with this. Yes, these invasive sewer repair methods are still being used. However, they are no longer as common as they once were.
Pipe lining and pipe bursting are two minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods. They can save you quite a bit of money because after the sewer repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Trenchless pipe lining (sometimes referred to as sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer repair method that uses an epoxy to fashion a new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- We never begin a pipe lining job without first performing a sewer camera inspection because we not only need to measure your pipe, but we also need to see what’s going on inside it.
- We then thoroughly clean and descale the pipe using either hydro jetting or some other method.
- When the pipe is clean, we take a liner saturated with a special epoxy resin and insert it into the pipe. Inside this liner is an inflatable bladder. After we’ve inserted the liner into the pipe, we inflate the bladder. The compressed air expands the liner so that presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special two-part epoxy moves into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- We then allow the liner to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate and take out the bladder. You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Sunland
While trenchless sewer repair works in most cases, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using “old school” repair methods. This can happen with a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. So, don’t worry. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Sunland Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
A sewer repair project never begins without first performing a CCTV sewer inspection. New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials!