Tarzana, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Trenchless Sewer Repair
The conventional method of sewer repair involves tearing up your floor and digging long trenches to access the pipe. After the repair was done, you would be left with the cost of repair and clean-up for all the damage. Not with trenchless sewer repair! The two methods are structural pipe lining and pipe bursting, each only involving minimal digging and only take a few hours to complete the repair.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- The first step involves a CCTV sewer camera inspection which allows us to look at the inside of the damaged pipe, measure it and confirm that it is a candidate for Pipe Lining.
- Hydro jetting or another mechanical method is then used to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Tarzana
New Flow Plumbing can handle any problem your plumbing throws at us. Sometimes, trenchless sewer repair is not a viable solution due to a collapsed or back-pitched pipe. If a pipe can be repaired using trenchless technology, New Flow plumbing will do our utmost best to get your sewer lines up-and-running. If anything, we will use conventional methods to replace your pipes.
Tarzana Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials.