Toluca Lake, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you live in Toluca Lake, CA, and are in urgent need of sewer line repair? You’ve come to the right place!
With over 25 years of experience with trenchless sewer repair. We are committed to restoring your sewer lines back to normal working condition. Trenchless sewer repair methods have surpassed all aged techniques, granting us the ability to fix your sewer lines without all the old hassle. That used to include destroying your property, digging up floors, knocking down walls, and ripping up the landscape. Not anymore!
Check out our customer reviews to see our work and good remarks. Drop us a line today for a CCTV sewer inspection and estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer repair no longer requires the same costly efforts that it used to. No more expensive clean-up costs that come with traditional repair methods. Trenchless sewer repair doesn’t need to dig long trenches through your home, tear down walls and floors, or break concrete and tile.
Trenchless technology is fast, cost-effective, and minimally-invasive, making sure you are getting exactly what you need without the hassle.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- Using a CCTV sewer camera inspection, we check out your pipes and make sure we can use pipe lining.
- Then, we need to clean out and descale the pipe with hydro-jetting or another cleaning method.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Toluca Lake
Sewer line repair has never been easier with trenchless technology. It avoids the mess of clean up and repair, leaving out hiring more contractors after the sewer line repair is completed. Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. If a pipe is back-pitched or collapsed, then we will have to resort to the old method. New Flow Plumbing is capable of handling any situation, even if it needs tradtional or trenchless repair, we’ll get it done!
Toluca Lake Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials.