Topanga, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Topanga, CA, and are looking for sewer line repair? Well, look no further!
New Flow Plumbing has over 25 years of experience in Topanga and the greater Los Angeles area. We are masters in trenchless sewer repair methods to repair and replace sewer lines. Trenchless sewer repair methods have surpassed all aged techniques, granting us the ability to fix your sewer lines without all the old hassle. That used to include destroying your property to some extent, digging up floors, knocking down walls, and ripping up the landscape. All that to fix a pipe? Wasn’t worth it!
Check out our customer reviews to see our work and good remarks. Drop us a line today for a CCTV sewer inspection and estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer replacement and repair used to mean long trenches, heavy excavation, and thousands of dollars worth of collateral damage. That just leaves you with more repair than you originally wanted. These damages affect your entire home, even causing you to relocate while the work is being done.
Trenchless sewer repair techniques like pipe lining and pipe bursting have done away with these costly requirements, leaving you satisfied.
Trenchless technology is fast, cost-effective, and minimally-invasive.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we use a CCTV sewer camera inspection to find out what’s wrong with the pipe, and the best solution for fixing it, perhaps with pipe lining.
- Then we use hydro jetting to clean out and descale the pipe, getting it ready to be lined.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Topanga
Trenchless sewer repair saves money, time, and avoids invasive costs. You won’t need to hire more contractors to clean up the big mess left behind with traditional methods. Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This is the case when you have a collapsed or back-pitched pipe. New Flow Plumbing has mastered both techniques and we are ready to go for you!
Topanga Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials.