Tujunga, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Sewer line not working? Do you live in Tujunga, CA? Have you been looking for a company that’s right for you? Well, look no further because New Flow Plumbing is here for all your needs! We have over 25 years of skilled experience and dozens of excellent customer reviews to back it. and find out how we can solve your sewer line problems with
We will provide a repair estimate once we perform a CCTV sewer camera inspection, having your plumbing flowing in no time.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Before trenchless technology became relevant, the conventional methods involved digging long trenches in your home and property. With the invention of and , we’ve mastered a new repair method while saving you thousands in clean-up costs and damage. We avoid all those costly damages to your home and get the job done in just a few hours, compared to the days and possible weeks the old ways took.
Sewer Pipe Lining
(also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- First, we perform a which gives us good visualization of the pipe by making sure it has not been back pitched or collapsed, to determine if it can be repaired using pipe lining.
- If the pipe can be repaired via structural pipe lining, we then clean it thoroughly via or some other method.
- When the pipe is clean, we take a liner saturated with a special epoxy resin and insert it into the pipe. Inside this liner is an inflatable bladder. After we’ve inserted the liner into the pipe, we inflate the bladder. The compressed air expands the liner so that presses up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special two-part epoxy moves into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Tujunga
Trenchless technology is fast, cost-effective, and non-invasive (meaning it requires minimal While trenchless sewer repair works in most cases, there are special circumstances that will require the conventional route. Pipes that are too damaged or back-pitched will need to be using the original methods. But don’t worry, we can still handle those problems as well.
Tujunga Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.