Valley Village, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you a homeowner in Valley Village, CA, and need sewer line repair? Well, you’ve found your company!
New Flow Plumbing has been working in Village Valley and the greater LA area for the past 25 years, experts in traditional and trenchless sewer repair methods for both repair and replacement of broken sewer lines. Trenchless sewer repair methods are great because they enable us to fix your broken sewer line without destroying your property. In other words, we don’t need to dig up floors, knock down walls, or rip up landscaping to fix your pipe.
Call us today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews to see how our customers view us.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Sewer replacement used to mean long trenches, heavy excavation, and a huge mess that had to be cleaned up after the repair was done. These trenches may have run through living rooms and bedrooms.
Trenchless sewer repair techniques like pipelining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with these invasive methods. Sometimes, they are used to repair certain types of problems, but they aren’t used nearly as much now as they used to be.
Trenchless repair is cost-effective, minimally-invasive, and environmentally-friendly. After the repair is done you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipelining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first step we take involves a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This is a non-destructive procedure to look inside the damaged pipe to measure it and make sure we can use pipelining.
- Then, we use hydro jetting or some other method to clean and descale the pipe. This gets it ready to be lined.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Valley Village
Our goal is to save you time and money, and trenchless sewer repair is the best way possible. It’s non-invasive and fast, only taking a few hours to complete once we begin. Unfortunately, it can’t be used in all cases. Sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. For example, this is the case when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. New Flow Plumbing is trained in both areas of sewer line repair and can have your home back to normal in no time!
Valley Village Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials