Van Nuys, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you in Van Nuys searching for sewer line repair? If so, you’ve definitely come to the right place!
At New Flow Plumbing, we’ve been repairing broken sewer pipes in both Van Nuys – and the greater Los Angeles area – for about 25 years now. We have extensive experience using today’s minimally-invasive trenchless methods to both repair and replace sewer lines.
Simply put, trenchless sewer repair methods mean we can fix your broken sewer line without having to dig a big trench through your property in order to get at the pipe. Trenchless methods of sewer repair mean we can fix your broken sewer line without digging up your floor, knocking down your walls, or ripping up landscaping.
Call or email us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews. We like to show them off!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
The ”old school” method of sewer repair often meant digging big trenches (sometimes through your living room!) and doing heavy excavation in order to get at the pipe. After the repair was complete, homeowners then had to spend thousands of dollars fixing the damage. Ouch.
Today, thanks to trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting, these invasive methods aren’t that common. They are still being used to fix collapsed or back-pitched pipes. However, most repairs today can be performed via minimally-invasive trenchless techniques.
Trenchless sewer repair saves you money because it’s minimally-invasive. After we fix your pipe you won’t have a huge mess to clean up. Also, trenchless sewer repair is quick. We can do repairs that take days using traditional methods, in just hours via trenchless techniques.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that uses a certain type of epoxy to create a brand new pipe inside the damaged one. Here’s how it works…
- We can’t begin a sewer pipe lining job without first doing a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This non-destructive inspection is necessary because we need to see what’s going on inside your pipe. We also need to measure the pipe and make sure that it can be lined. (Collapsed or back-pitched pipes can’t be lined.)
- Next, we make sure the pipe is squeaky clean via either hydro jetting or some other cleaning method.
- The actual sewer pipe lining procedure involves placing the epoxy-saturated liner – which has an inflatable bladder inside it – into the pipe. Air pumped into the bladder then causes it to expand. As the bladder expands, it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the tiny holes, cracks, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- A brand new pipe has just been created inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Van Nuys
Trenchless repair was a real breakthrough because it saves homeowners a lot of money on clean-up costs. It’s also quick. Repairs that used to take days or weeks using traditional methods of sewer repair can now be done in just hours. Unfortunately, not all sewer line problems can be fixed via trenchless methods. If your pipe is back-pitched or has collapsed, it will need to be replaced using traditional techniques. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Van Nuys Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials