Venice, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Venice, CA, and need sewer line repair? If so, we are the company for you! With over 25 years of experience, leading in , we are devoted to servicing our community. Our goal is to get your plumbing back to it’s original great quality. to schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection with a free estimate. Be sure to check out our amazing customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair avoids the problems that typically come with traditional sewer repair. What once involved digging long trenches, tearing up floors, and breaking down walls, now only involves minimal digging. Two methods of trenchless technology are and . Trenchless repair can be done in just a few hours and is more cost-effective than the conventional methods.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- A is the first step for any sewer pipe lining job. This non-destructive procedure lets us look inside the damaged pipe to get its measurements and make sure it’s a candidate for pipe lining.
- If we determine the pipe can be lined, we proceed to give it a thorough scrub via either or some other cleaning method.
- Now it’s time to begin the actual pipe lining procedure: An epoxy-saturated liner – with an inflatable bladder inside it – is placed into the pipe. We then expand the bladder by pumping compressed air into it. As it expands it shoves the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then oozes into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Venice
Unfortunately, trenchless sewer repair cannot be used in each and every case. If a pipe is back-pitched or collapsed, traditional methods will have to be used. The pipes will need to be conventionally. No matter the case, New Flow Plumbing is experienced in both methods, trained and ready to go.
Venice Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
We offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please to learn about our current specials.