Verdugo City, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Do you live in Verdugo City, CA, and are in need of sewer line repair?
With over 25 years of experience and masters in trenchless sewer repair, New Flow Plumbing is the company for you. With trenchless sewer repair methods, we can save your sewer lines without destroying your property in the process. The old traditional repair method involved digging long trenches, breaking tile, tearing up floors, and chipping concrete. With trenchless, we don’t have to use any of these ugly techniques.
Drop us a line today and schedule a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Be sure to check out our excellent customer reviews as well!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
What used to involve long trenches, heavy excavation, and huge clean-up, now takes only a few hours without any of the heavy collateral damage. The old traditional methods were costly and unnecessary with the original goal to just fix a simple pipe issue.
Trenchless sewer repair techniques like pipelining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with these invasive methods. Yes, they’re still being used to repair certain types of problems, but they aren’t used nearly as much now as they used to be.
Trenchless repair is cost-effective because it’s minimally-invasive, making sure your pipes are the only thing affected when the work is being done.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless repair method that creates a brand new pipe inside your old one. Here’s how it works…
- The first thing we do is a CCTV sewer camera inspection, checking out the pipe and seeing what can be done.
- Then, we use hydro jetting or some other method to clean and descale the pipe. Now it’s ready to be lined.
- Now the actual pipe lining process begins: We take a liner saturated with an epoxy resin and place it inside the pipe. This liner contains an inflatable bladder. As we pump compressed air into the bladder it expands and presses the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. The epoxy then seeps into all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints in the pipe.
- After the liner has cured for several hours. we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Verdugo City
Fast, minamlly-invasive, and cost-effective, trenchless sewer repair has allowed us to complete jobs on time and properly. Sometimes, a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. For example, this is the case when you have a back-pitched or collapsed pipe. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades, trained in both avenues.
Verdugo City Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials