West Hollywood, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
If you own a home or business in West Hollywood and you’re looking for sewer line repair or replacement, you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve been helping both home and business owners in West Hollywood with their sewer lines for the past 25 years using today’s minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods.
Thanks to trenchless methods, we no longer need to dig up your property in order to access the sewer line. In other words, we can both repair and replace sewer lines without digging a big trench through your home or business. No mess to clean up!
Call us today and arrange a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Before you leave, don’t forget to check out our excellent customer reviews!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
If you’re old enough, you may remember a time when sewer line repair and replacement meant digging big, long ditches through living rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. It was a messy affair that left a big, expensive mess behind for the homeowner to clean up. Sometimes repairing the damage created by the sewer line repair was the most expensive part of the project. Spending thousands of dollars to remodel a kitchen or bathroom wasn’t a rare event.
Trenchless repair methods like structural pipe lining and pipe bursting have virtually done away with these extremely invasive techniques. They are still being used to repair things like back pitched and collapsed pipes. However, almost all other repairs can now be done via trenchless methods.
But, there’s even more good news. Trenchless repair is fast. Repairs that used to take days to complete using conventional methods – or even weeks in some cases – can now be completed in just hours.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Structural pipe lining (also called sewer pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just plain pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer line repair method that creates a new pipe inside the old one. Here’s how it works…
- Our first step is performing a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This allows us to look inside the sewer line to see what’s going on. We can see the type and extent of the damage. We can also make sure the pipe can be repaired using pipe lining. Back pitched or collapsed pipes can’t be lined.
- After we’ve determined that the pipe can be repaired via lining, we give it a good scrub via hydro jetting or some other method.
- After the pipe has been thoroughly cleaned, we begin the lining process. A liner that has been saturated with a special epoxy is placed inside the damaged pipe. Inside the liner is a bladder, and when this bladder is inflated it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. This allows the epoxy to ooze into the pipe’s cracks, small holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder, and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in West Hollywood
While trenchless methods were a real breakthrough, there are a couple of sewer line problems that still need to be taken care of via traditional techniques: collapsed and back pitched pipes. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
West Hollywood Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
At New Flow Plumbing, we offer sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials