Woodland Hills, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Are you experiencing trouble with your sewer line in Woodland Hills, California? Today’s trenchless sewer repair methods mean it’s no longer necessary to knock down walls, dig up floors, or tear up landscaping in order to perform sewer repair. New Flow Plumbing is proud to offer Woodland Hills CA residents sewer line repair using trenchless sewer repair methods.
For the past 25 years we’ve been fixing sewer lines in the Los Angeles area and we’re proud of our excellent customer reviews. We can solve your sewer problem using minimally-invasive trenchless techniques that won’t destroy expensive landscaping or interior finishes. Contact us today for a CCTV sewer camera inspection followed by a repair estimate.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Conventional – ”old school” – sewer replacement means sewer repair contractors need to dig big, long trenches in order to access the damaged pipe. Trenchless sewer repair has almost done away with all this. Yes, these invasive methods are still being used. However, they are no longer common.
Trenchless sewer repair is minimally-invasive, non-destructive, and a permanent solution. Pipe lining and pipe bursting are two trenchless sewer repair methods. They save you money because you don’t need to replace walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, or landscaping after the sewer repair is done.
Sewer Pipe Lining
Sewer pipe lining (sometimes referred to as trenchless pipe lining, cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP), or just pipe lining), is a trenchless sewer repair technique that uses an epoxy to form a new pipe within your old one. Here’s how it works…
- Pipe lining always begins with a sewer camera inspection. We do this because we need to measure your pipe as well as see what’s going on inside it.
- We then use either hydro jetting or a mechanical method to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- When the pipe is squeaky clean, we take a tube-shaped liner that has been saturated with a special epoxy resin and insert it into the pipe. Inside this liner is an inflatable bladder. After we insert the liner into the pipe, we use compressed air to inflate the bladder. The compressed air expands the liner causing it to press up against the inside walls of the pipe. The special two-part epoxy fills all the cracks, tiny holes, and broken joints.
- We then allow the liner to cure for several hours.
- Finally, we deflate and remove the bladder. The end result is a brand new pipe within your old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement in Woodland Hills
Unfortunately, sometimes a sewer line needs to be replaced using conventional repair methods. This happens when the sewer line is either back-pitched or has collapsed entirely. We’ve been using traditional sewer repair methods for decades. So, have no fear. We’ll have your sewer line working again in no time!
Woodland Hills Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
We’re New Flow Plumbing, a family owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started
A sewer repair project always begins with a CCTV sewer inspection. New Flow Plumbing offers sewer camera inspections for a fee. Please contact us to learn about our current specials!