Panorama City, California Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Contractor
Living in Panorama City, CA? Do you need your sewer lines fixed? New Flow Plumbing has over 25 years of experience using minimally-invasive trenchless sewer repair methods. We can fix your sewer lines without causing loads of damage, including ripping up your landscape, digging up floors, knocking down walls, or digging large trenches in your property to get to the pipe. Contact us today for a CCTV sewer camera inspection and a repair estimate. Feel free to view our wonderful customer reviews to ensure you have the right company.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Today, two types of trenchless sewer repair are structural pipe lining and pipe bursting, which will save you money and can be done in just a few hours. Conventional methods used to take days.
Sewer Pipe Lining
- Our first step is performing a CCTV sewer camera inspection. This allows us to look inside the sewer line to see what’s going on. We can see the type and extent of the damage. We can also make sure the pipe can be repaired using pipe lining. Back pitched or collapsed pipes can’t be lined.
- We then use either hydro jetting or a mechanical method to thoroughly clean and descale the pipe.
- After the pipe is clean, we begin the pipe lining procedure. A liner that has been saturated with a special epoxy is placed inside the pipe. Inside this liner is a bladder, and when it’s inflated it pushes the liner up against the inside walls of the pipe. This allows the epoxy to seep into the pipe’s cracks, small holes, and broken joints.
- After the liner has cured for several hours, we deflate the bladder and remove it.
- You now have a brand new pipe inside your old one!
Sewer Line Replacement in Panorama City
As we mentioned above, trenchless sewer repair is both a money and a time saver. Sometimes sewer lines are too damaged or collapsed to use trenchless sewer repair. In that case, we will use conventional methods instead. But rest assured, we at New Flow Plumbing will have your lines replaced in no time!
Panorama City Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair Contractor
New Flow Plumbing is a family-owned and operated licensed plumbing contractor with over 25 years of experience repairing home sewers in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, West San Gabriel Valley, and West Los Angeles Areas.
Request a Quote to Get Started